"He took us away from the tourists and crowds and showed us places we wouldn't have otherwise discovered" Holly Davis, UK.
We believe a Photo Tour should be about 2 things: The experience. And the things you point your camera at.
You will see on the Essential Amsterdam Day Tour
- Amsterdams most beautiful street
- The oldest, twisted and tiniest houses from the 1600's
- Amsterdam's biggest row of bikes (and Europes)
- Amsterdam's best canal to photograph
- The most stunning neighbourhood to photograph
- Secret garden (4 hour tour)
- Spectacular aerial view of the city (4 hour tour)
- The love locks and canal vista (4 hour tour)
- The best street art in the city (optional)
- We believe the groups have to be small. 4 people max. We want you to feel like a local for a day, not a tourist!
- We believe it's cool to share stories about history and culture along with crazy things that happened to us in this unbelievable city
- We will challenge you to discover the same angles and vantage points that have literally taken us years to discover
- We will take take you to places that are off the beaten tourist path
- Along with visiting THE BEST photography sites our mission is to impart new ways of thinking about travel photography!
3 Hours – €160
4 Hours – €200
Bring a guest – € 25 (shoot iphones)
Add a mini workshop: Alternative Angles - FREE
Capturing Movement - FREE
(just ask us on the day)
2nd PERSON PRICE
Bring guests with an iPhone etc for €25, or a 2nd person shooting for:
3 Hours – €100
4 Hours – €120
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
GROUP TOURS OR FAMILY - special prices
Email us direct on: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE AND WHEN
Day tour leaves at 11am outside IBIS Hotel, next to Amsterdam Centraal Train station (left side of the station)