2 day Private Tour, Day & Night & Majestic Windmills
Day 1 - Starts with the best of our daytime spots, culminating in the city's best locations for NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY
Day 2 - We delve deeper in to the city's highlights, and spend half the day at the splendid WINDMILLS outside the city
This tour is designed for the kind of traveller who wants to shoot the highlights of Amsterdam and also the famous Dutch Windmills. You will leave with a thorough portfolio of photographs that show all iconic Dutch images. This tour is filled with the absolute best sights if we could maximise 2 days in and around Amsterdam.
"The show stoppers. The keepers. The competition winners. The wall hangers. The jaw droppers"
- The daytime locations - iconic, quaint, historic, unmistakable Amsterdam. Bridges, houseboats, canals, best parts of the city
- The best night photography locations - breathtaking and celebrated canals complete with reflections
- Dutch Windmills - Majestic, unique to holland, unmistakable, unforgettable
- Hand picked locations and refined routes to maximise your time in the city
- We share the best vantage points in our carefully selected locations to turbo charge your shooting experience
- Tours can be scheduled around your travel times
- Hotel pick ups if you want one (from central amsterdam)
- Beginners will leave with a new found confidence by finally getting to grips with your camera
- Serious amateurs can spend time building their portfolio
- Professionals will maximise their time in Amsterdam and see every aspect of this city they desire
Expect to see: Jordaan Highlights, some areas around the red light district, Brouwersgracht - Amsterdams most beautiful street, the oldest houses, the most beautiful canal, southside of the city and Amstel.
The journey to the windmills is a short train ride from the city and we organise the tickets for you. The rest of the tour is on foot in our densely packed city.
Allow 5 hours each day plus a bit of extra travelling time.
Keep the costs down. Bring another photographer and they pay an extra third of the tour price. Iphone shooters are €70 .
This tour is designed for all levels of guests. Since it is a private photography tour we can spend the time working on your camera skills, composition, or darting around the city seeing as many locations as possible.
2 Days – €950
Rent a tripod – €9
Bring a guest €70 (shoot iphones)
Train fair to the windmills included
2nd PERSON PRICE
A 2nd person photographing comes along for a THIRD of the tour price!!
GROUP TOURS OR FAMILY - special prices
It's up to you!
For group tours or workshops: Contact us and we'll make a special arrangement for you
WHERE AND WHEN
Tours are scheduled around sunset so it varies. But both days finish before or shortly after sunset.
Tours leave from outside IBIS Hotel, next to Amsterdam Centraal Station, as it's perfectly situated. But we can also collect you on at central locations